1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)

Hello fellow FOHers,

I am wanting to find a t-shirt of the original 1969 Cohiba logo. I have tried scouring the internet and haven't found one and have thought that maybe I will have to end up making one myself. But maybe one of you knows where I could find what I am looking for? I would greatly appreciate any help! I have attached a photo of the logo as well.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.18.47 AM.png

• Like 1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning everyone, I am apologize for disappearing from the forums for quite some time, my life has been going 100mph and finally things are slowing down a bit. But, I wanted to make sure tha

John thank you so much for your kind words as always, I just want to be able to give back the best way I can to our awesome community! Once the website is up and running, it will have nice pict

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...      

3 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I will let you all know if I end up figuring out how to make it! I just love the logo! Very groovy!

In as well if you can make it happen. I’m surprised by the lack of CC related clothing.

15 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

I will let you all know if I end up figuring out how to make it! I just love the logo! Very groovy!

Perhaps someone here has a 1969 band that can be hi-res scanned.

I'd be interested in a shirt also.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:19 AM, MasterYotti said:

Hello fellow FOHers,

I am wanting to find a t-shirt of the original 1969 Cohiba logo. I have tried scouring the internet and haven't found one and have thought that maybe I will have to end up making one myself. But maybe one of you knows where I could find what I am looking for? I would greatly appreciate any help! I have attached a photo of the logo as well.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.18.47 AM.png

@MasterYotti - these days there are literally dozens and dozens of online options for custom t-shirt printing, with no minimum orders.  A simple Google search will get you rolling.  My kids and their friends uses these for birthdays, special events, etc.  

As noted, you will need a high-res photo of the label, and you will need to do the design yourself.  But in terms of execution, it’s nothing more than an upload and a credit card away.  Good luck, and post photos if you do!

Alright! You all have convinced me to go for it! I will get something figured out and post updates here! For all of those who want shirts I will figure out a way to either provide you the artwork and website or something similar so they can be purchased and shipped directly to you! Wish me luck!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nino said:

No idea if these pictures help but feel free to use them if they should be helpful...

1937181408_lanceros03.thumb.jpg.8eac333183ed6f2a9fe038d0ab1296ce.jpg

1877513181_lanceros04.thumb.jpg.9f1c848b986ce26647fddd91e7fd5fe2.jpg

104435500_lanceros05.thumb.jpg.1ffb617058fd8bc7f49b906d14c6aff6.jpg

1307284514_lanceros06.thumb.jpg.8aa312882ff234a43fb10e65f676486a.jpg

I can only imagine smelling and smoking something this exclusive!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasterYotti said:

I can only imagine smelling and smoking something this exclusive!

:-)

Had the pleasure of obtaining a few humidors & boxes & jars of those over the years.
Quite an experience as not many around.

17 hours ago, nino said:

?

Had the pleasure of obtaining a few humidors & boxes & jars of those over the years.
Quite an experience as not many around.

Well I bet I could make a better design if I had a label ?

But in all seriousness, where do you go about even finding something like this? I hope there are some left when I can actually afford some!

2 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

But in all seriousness, where do you go about even finding something like this? I hope there are some left when I can actually afford some!

Some details and more pictures of finding them and delivering them to my friend MRN in HK below :

http://flyingcigar.de/startseite/visiting-min-ron-nee-with-frank-hong-kong-cigar-experiences-part-three/

http://flyingcigar.de/friends/201008-extremely-rare-cohiba-lanceros/

http://flyingcigar.de/startseite/the-story-behind-the-1970s-diplomatic-cohiba-50-and-100-count-lancero-boxes/

Cheers

• Like 4

I’m sure a lot of people have a silkscreen guy and you can probably get everything cheaper online. But just throwing it out there my sister in law works at a small printing place and they’ve made me a few shirts with low minimum. I could ask for a quote. 

4 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

Finally! Here is my finished product, I tried forever to find a more vibrant gradient that was like a yellow gold instead of a rose gold, I think they turned out way better than I thought and after hours of Youtube tutorials and a nudge in the right direction it is done! I will be working on making the logo fit a t-shirt, my plan is to have the large double white motif and motto on the back of the shirt and then the small band replication (shown both with original white Cohiba lettering and the matching gold lettering) on the front of the shirt as a sigil where a left side pocket would be. All on black fabric. Definitely feel proud of myself, probably more than I should be ? Let me know what you think and everyone who wants one I can send the designs to! @nino how did I do?

BA735D08-5F89-4489-871A-92A36744608F.jpeg

1E83B8BD-1FA3-4F80-A719-D4BC5564A63A.jpeg

E2AAF5D8-67BD-4B33-8597-6153F801C193.jpeg

@MasterYotti Perfect IMHO and congratulations to y great job !!
Well done. I am impressed.
To me the second picture is perfect for the Tee project printing.

You have PM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• JohnS changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (Orders reopened until June 9th, 2020)
  • Puros Y Vino changed the title to 1969 Cohiba Logo T-Shirt (PENDING)