FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, GotYaGoat said:

Small world! I’m in Amherst near Main St exits of 290

Yeah, right. Small area like Buffalo and it takes a cigar forum based in Australia for us to meet.? A buddy of mine lives close to that area. Whenever I'm in town we tend to hit up The Tinderbox after we smoke through the Cubans I bring.

What 2 weeks in a row somebody from Buffalo wins and the refs conspire to beat my colts - lol. Colts lucky to even be there.  Maybe this is the yr bills finally win the Super Bowl.  Congrats on the win last night. Hoping Bills win the big game. 

45 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Who's in for today's game? :cigar:

I'm in.....and a heads up.....Pokerstars did a system upgrade a few days ago, so get in a few minutes early as there are no later registrations.

• Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!