FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

Always in when work allows. Tonight it allows. 🤣

Should be playing more now. My night shift guy finally "gets" what he is supposed to be doing. I feel like I've already had a win today! 🎉

Please be more than 3 players! 🙂 

I like the build up from lots of players. What it takes to get to the end is the fun for me. 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

I like the build up from lots of players. What it takes to get to the end is the fun for me. 👍

100% John. I have just addressed the dwindling numbers in a separate thread. 

Hopefully things turn around. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Always in when work allows. Tonight it allows. 🤣

Should be playing more now. My night shift guy finally "gets" what he is supposed to be doing. I feel like I've already had a win today! 🎉

I expect that your night shift guy will have put everything in upside down and backwards by the time you wake up tomorrow... 😔

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I expect that your night shift guy will have put everything in upside down and backwards by the time you wake up tomorrow... 😔

Actually that's what he's been doing, hence I haven't been playing as much as I used to. However.....he has really stepped up to the plate. Finally figured out he's supposed to run the show like me and not just babysit. Added a float day to the schedule just last night. If he follows the plan we can make up  a week by Monday night. 👍

13 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Today's game is open for registration, folks... who's in? :cigar:

2-cigar sampler to the overall winner... :spotlight:

Mystery prize if you're the player to knock me out of the game... come at me! :football:

:D

Mystery prize: 4 week suspension from FOH... 😳

• Haha 2

HAHAHA Sorry yossie. I got lucky.

I still got you covered tho bro. Check your mail box in a few. I haven't forgot about you.

And @MoeFOH ? I couldn't resist the challenge! Woohoo! Lucky me. :)

Truth be told, I would have went all in on big slick also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Haha... can't make it this week, John. I think you got me on a bad beat last week. Lol. :D

Did you send me your details for the win? 

I did not. PM in bound. Muh bad. 😁

Couple of grinders at that last table. I think we were both tired LOL. All in on basically junk hands. GG @jhalischuk !

• Like 3