FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

Friends - just a little etiquette request: 

Ideally, when you start a game, you intend to finish it - one way or another. Naturally, life happens, and an otherwise exciting poker game might have to take a back seat to more pressing matters. Perhaps your pasta is boiling over, the kids found their way into your humidor and are putting sticks up their noses, any number of natural disasters... I get it. If you must depart prematurely, I would implore you to choose to "sit out" hands, continuing to forfeit your blinds and antes, and let your pot dwindle down.

The worst, the worst, possible thing you can do, is proclaim, "sorry gotta go!", and then shove all-in repeatedly until you go belly up. Nothing you could possibly do will undermine the friendly competitive nature of poker more effectively than this. It's a game ruiner. Please. Don't. 

• Like 3

Played my first game this week. Any thought of adding a zoom call for the game, to make it cards but also socializing? I love the bullshitting during and between hands. Definitely will be more prepared for the rate of play next week!

• Like 1