FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

8 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Woohoo. Finally won one! GG everybody. Seemed like we were all on a roller coaster the entire game. And on my birthday. Did y'all plan to let me win? ?

Congrats! It's the least we could do. Happy bday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to Weekly Poker Game - 10:30AM Friday Morn Bris Time (8:30pm Thu Night NY Time) - El Pres Sampler Prize!!
42 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

Great game tonight, everyone!  It feels good to be back in the winner's circle!

Congrats! Good game.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tried. Logged in around 8:15. Had to upgrade. Network issues, reboot. Upgrade downloaded and applied. 8:31 - no game....

Registered. Yeah, you miss the game if you go to register at 8:31. Lesson learned

• Like 2

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!