FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For poker fans we've got a weekly tournament scheduled 8:30pm NY Time every Thursday.     An El Pres sampler will be up for grabs as a winner-takes-all prize.  You need to PM me -- @MoeFOH -

My first win! (And about time)... A great game all around. Going heads up with @yossie was a real treat.

@MoeFOH, thank you for the great sample of cigars! I see a Bolivar PC, Monte DE, and two skinnies. Are these the Nudies? I've never had those, so I'm very excited to try them. Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, benfica_77 said:

Glad to see i wasn't banned from FOH @MoeFOH for knocking you out of the tournament ....great fun tonight. Cheers!

Haha... Man, i took a pummelling on Ace/King All-Ins today! Smashed! :football:

Good fun! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, JoeyBones777 said:

@FireDigger took it! I swear I have the worst luck going all in heads up. Last week and this week I had my opponent dominated pre flop and lost the hand. Good game and congrats!

Haha, thanks @JoeyBones777. I definitely got lucky catching a 3-outer to knock you out heads up. I was also lucky to knockout thundercl. That's what I call beginner's luck. ? 

Firedigger - that was a great catch to knock me out (thundercl747 in poker stars). was out on the screened deck and a pretty wild thunder/lightning storm came in shortly before that.  I was trying to keep computer and cigar dry since the wind picked up to around +30mph - LOL.  congrats

19 minutes ago, Boxer31 said:

Firedigger - that was a great catch to knock me out (thundercl747 in poker stars). was out on the screened deck and a pretty wild thunder/lightning storm came in shortly before that.  I was trying to keep computer and cigar dry since the wind picked up to around +30mph - LOL.  congrats

Yeah man, I don't quite remember the hand, but I do remember feeling bad about it. I hope the storm didn't do too much damage.

Both tournaments on again this Thursday - same Bat-time, same Bat-channel - who's in? :cigar:

UK/EU tourney at 9pm Thurs London time (4pm NY time).

And US/AU tourney at 9:30pm Thurs NY Time (11:30am Fri Brisbane time)

If you can make it to both, you're more than welcome to, of course! :thumbsup:

Crashed and burned again. Good games.

Who's in for this week, guys? :cigar:

Just an important note - the earlier EU/UK time-slot tourney is not getting enough punters to the table (and the majority are US players), so I'll let it run for this week but will likely have to close it down thereafter (it certainly can't support a prize at this stage, anyway, but could always be left open as a tournament without one). Cheers.

See you all at the tables! Good luck! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Appreciate that you gave it a shot @MoeFOH! Thanks. Given that we also lost the European sub-forum due to a lack of activity, I may hold off on the suggestion of moving a day of 24:24 to a more EU friendly time slot!!

• Like 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Weekly Poker Game!! 8:30pm Thu Night NY Time - Two-Cigar Sampler Prize!!
  • MoeFOH unpinned this topic