FoH Wobble Room, if you need a breather or if you're struggling at the moment

59 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Thank you for the invite @CaptainQuintero!

Unfortunately I must not have the proper credentials because the site is not allowing me to visit the black dog section.

There's just a button to click through by a Mod to accept a new join request, don't worry it will be done, have you clicked the apply to join button? If so it will get seen asap

4 hours ago, Rupe said:

When I click the link I just get a message that says "Sorry, there was a problem. The page you requested does not exist". 

Amended the post now to include directions if you're getting the error message. This is the list to all the clubs:

https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/clubs/

The Black Dog it should at the top, if not near the top of the list. I think should be working now

Just curious if discussing faith will be allowed as a remedy or is that banned as part of the overall forum rules? 

30 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Just curious if discussing faith will be allowed as a remedy or is that banned as part of the overall forum rules? 

The discussion of faith is not banned, rather the denigration of other people's faith is. The rule is below...

Rule 3 No Ridicule of Religion
Religion to many here is a personal pursuit. There may be topics of interest involving
religion which is acceptable. What is not acceptable is inciting denigration.

So in this instance, this is a topic of interest where for some people, yes religion plays a role and can be brought into the discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JohnS said:

The discussion of faith is not banned, rather the denigration of other people's faith is. The rule is below...

Rule 3 No Ridicule of Religion
Religion to many here is a personal pursuit. There may be topics of interest involving
religion which is acceptable. What is not acceptable is inciting denigration.

So in this instance, this is a topic of interest where for some people, yes religion plays a role and can be brought into the discussion.

Thanks John, that makes perfect sense. Appreciate your response.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MigsG said:

Couldn't have said it any better than Mr S. If it helps then there's good in it in my book. From what's been talked about previously, there certainly isn't any type of atmosphere that would make someone feel they couldn't broach a subject or way of helping. There's a great header that Rob out up there at the start:

No one judges here. The primary objective of Black Dog is that when you click out......you are in a better head space than when you clicked in. 

The club has up to now mostly been a connection hub from where PMs took off from but if it can help with more threads from individuals reaching out or venting then that's a bonus. I know they're a little tucked away so hopefully this is a reminder that the facility is there for those new or who haven't navigated around to find them.

• Thanks 2

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic