E.P. Carrillo La Historia (CM)

5 hours ago, Homer said:

I have  special memories related to this NC.

It was spring 2015 when I was with my friend in Chicago. We were travelling from Finland to Omaha Nebraska (Berkshire Hathaway shareholders annual meeting) and we stayd 3 night in Chicago.

We visited Ivan Ries & co cigar lounge wich was great. We smoked E.P. la Historia paired with Jack Daniels and cherry coke.

After visiting Chicago we went to Omaha Nebraska to see what Berkshire CEO Warren Buffet and his vice chairman Charlie Munger has to say about investing and life. That was a really great experience.

10 monts after that trip me and my wife had our firstborn and 2 days after so did my friend and his wife :D

And the cigar. Well it was not truly special smoke. It had perfect draw but was one dimensional. The athmosphere and good company made it truly special.

9FD56C43-0B30-4A05-9C92-B39B7417232B.jpeg

I have a bunch of these in my NC collection....best EPC cigar I have smoked. Full bodied, satisfying if not nuanced. 

I’m a big EP fan.  I still have two boxes of his inaugural special edition.  2008 I think.  The second one Ernesto signed for me at a local event when I bought them. His earlier smokes were much more flavorful and complex.  Best non Cubans I’ve smoked probably.  

5 hours ago, CigarAsh said:

I’m a big EP fan.  I still have two boxes of his inaugural special edition.  2008 I think.  The second one Ernesto signed for me at a local event when I bought them. His earlier smokes were much more flavorful and complex.  Best non Cubans I’ve smoked probably.  

Ever smoke any of the Wavells from his Miami factory?  Wowzers.