Show Off Those Ashtrays

On 5/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, dobbs said:

okay i've got to ask, the bowl on top is not made from any part of a classic bronco, is it?

-dobbs

Not really....   I was asked to build from 1970 Bronco parts, but theres nothing really exclusive to a Bronco, so it’s mostly SBF parts. The top is a forward ring gear from a 1970 C6 trans, so i got the 1970 target hit, but the ring gear from a C4 trans (which WAS offered in a Bronco) had a snap ring slot right where I wanted to etch the logo, so the C6 part got used for aesthetics.  

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Local b&m. Also had a huge gurkha  ashtray.

Was it selling for $10 million, as it had been dipped in Louis XIII Cognac before being lacquered, and the ceramic contains the cigar ashes from a box of Gurkha Royal Courtesan, smoked by a virgin (gotta feel real sorry for that dude)?

48 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Was it selling for $10 million, as it had been dipped in Louis XIII Cognac before being lacquered, and the ceramic contains the cigar ashes from a box of Gurkha Royal Courtesan, smoked by a virgin (gotta feel real sorry for that dude)?

Close. I think it was maybe 90-100 bucks? I'll  thump ashes off the deck in the woman's flowerbed for $100 all day long.