Hello from NW WA!

jvd1291

Hey! I'm relatively new to Habanos, but not to cigars in general.

Over the last two and a half years I have been exploring habanos of various kinds, its quite fun.

I've been a avid cigar smoker and fan/participant in the hobby since about 2013 or so!

Figured i'd pop on here just to talk about cigars and stuff with other enthusiasts.\

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

Welcome from Bothell, WA! Where about are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im up in the Stanwood(warmbeach) area! I actually work in Canyon park normally! Working from home right now though.

Im up in the Stanwood(warmbeach) area! I actually work in Canyon park normally! Working from home right now though.

Cool - there’s a recording studio up in Stanwood I visit from time to time. Small world, I’m right around the corner from the Bothell Everett Hwy and 164th.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

Cool - there’s a recording studio up in Stanwood I visit from time to time. Small world, I’m right around the corner from the Bothell Everett Hwy and 164th.

Know any good places to smoke in the area? I know of one cigar shop with a good selection in bothell, but not really any good smoking spots. Out here in stanwood theres not really any good shops or spots that I know of.

Know any good places to smoke in the area? I know of one cigar shop with a good selection in bothell, but not really any good smoking spots. Out here in stanwood theres not really any good shops or spots that I know of.

Stogies n Hops on 164th is the only one I know of in the area. They’ve got a heated patio in the back and an amazing tap selection. Owner is cool with you bringing your own cigars as long as you are buying other things. Tasty little Mexican place in the front. It’s really a weird, yet charming, spot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings and welcome @jvd1291!

Nice to see you participating. Enjoy, it's a great group!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...