Greatest Robusto ever created

Overall, earlier 90s CoRo (long since gone).

Have on hand, 06 BRC — flavor bombs. Had some 15 Epi 2s that were lip smacking delicious, which I shared with buddies and were very well received.

I wish I could find some CoRos with that old-style hay, honey, vanilla, Cohiba vibe. For me I have only seen that in a Lancero lately.  Am I alone?

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for me, getting very specific if i may, on one of the early trips to havana, i was talking to Hamlet and he kindly agreed to find a cracker box of CoRos for me. he did. he searched through plenty and

I've never had one of the travel case Upmanns,  so I cant really comment,  but people sure got very frothy about them whilst they were around. 

You beat me to the punch.  Not only the best robusto ever made, but one of the best cigars ever made, regardless of vitola.  As you can tell by my avatar, I have a certain affection for this cigar.

1 hour ago, CigarZen said:

Overall, earlier 90s CoRo (long since gone).

Have on hand, 06 BRC — flavor bombs. Had some 15 Epi 2s that were lip smacking delicious, which I shared with buddies and were very well received.

I wish I could find some CoRos with that old-style hay, honey, vanilla, Cohiba vibe. For me I have only seen that in a Lancero lately.  Am I alone?

I have smoked 4 cohibas- siglo 1, siglo 2, siglo 6, and secretos.  All had hay, honey and vanilla notes except secretos which had more coco and malty notes.