the 'NUB' -- clip, poke, or pinch?... What's your favorite way to nub??

On 5/9/2020 at 8:46 PM, MigsG said:

The nightly nub? Man, you must be smoking really great cigars! ?

I use the same tool, and also nub everything unless it’s truly a dog rocket. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 2:32 AM, Islandboy said:

This is me, most evenings, with my Perfectdraw tool. Rarely used for anything else, but perfect for the nightly nub. 
EA7227CE-E4A1-4FF2-8334-C441DDED91DD.thumb.jpeg.17f25182c62a69ec1ee9cd528bcd1b79.jpeg

PerfecDraw for the win!  I will smoke a cigar down to mere millimeters with that thing lol.  Just give it a little twist through the side, and it can be nubbed to the end with no burned fingertips.  This tool has helped me maximize my smoking experiences more than I ever could have anticipated!  

??

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cigar Salute said:

PerfecDraw for the win!  I will smoke a cigar down to mere millimeters with that thing lol.  Just give it a little twist through the side, and it can be nubbed to the end with no burned fingertips.  This tool has helped me maximize my smoking experiences more than I ever could have anticipated!  

I think I'm going to have to get one.  I've had reasonably decent luck with the trusty drill-bit when I need to remove a little tobacco, but unfortunately I don't have any 4.5 inch drill bits with ergonomic handles. 

• Haha 1