How's your hair?

We have a small company of about 20 people and we do video teleconferences all the time. It is pretty comical to see how hair cuts and beards have evolved over the past couple months:)

Every two weeks for the past 30+ years, I went to the same barber. Same barber my father went to. Same barber that can to my parent's house when my father was unable to get out. Same barber that went to the nursing home when my father finally needed more care than we could provide at home. The day before our quarantine order was announced, I stopped by the shop for my usual haircut. The shop was closed. The next day, I found out that my barber had died the day before I stopped by the shop. So not only do I desperately need a haircut after 8 weeks at home, but I need to get a new barber. But at least my receding hairline is not as noticeable right now. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Smatthews607 said:

Every two weeks for the past 30+ years, I went to the same barber. Same barber my father went to. Same barber that can to my parent's house when my father was unable to get out. Same barber that went to the nursing home when my father finally needed more care than we could provide at home. The day before our quarantine order was announced, I stopped by the shop for my usual haircut. The shop was closed. The next day, I found out that my barber had died the day before I stopped by the shop. So not only do I desperately need a haircut after 8 weeks at home, but I need to get a new barber. But at least my receding hairline is not as noticeable right now. 

Very sorry to hear this.  Hope you were able to get in touch with the family.

On a lighter note, I can feel the hair cover the edges of my ears, and it's been driving me mad for weeks.  I am very close to dialing my beard trimmer to its longest setting and taking matters into my own hands.

Wahl Professional. It's the only answer boys. Been doing Grade 0.5 myself for 25 years...
And, my wife is a hairdresser but doesn't like doing my buzz cut.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

Close to where it was 40 years ago ... the pony tail ?

So I am thinking about "walking" the beard trimmer across my head for a 4 mm NATO buzz and get it over with ?

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, CharlesBerryAws55 said:

lol, after 2 months I was so tired of my long hair that I just cut my hair bald. This is the best decision I've ever had.

I ended up shaving my head a few months back down to a number one because barber shops were closed. They're open now but I haven't looked back and I'm saving a lot of money that I can put towards cigars which quite frankly is far more important ?

• Like 2

Haven't had a haircut or a shave since February. Rob goes between calling me Sasquatch or a Yeti.

My barber has been closed since March. Have considered pulling out the dog grooming clippers, just haven't quite gotten there yet....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Haven't had a haircut or a shave since February. Rob goes between calling me Sasquatch or a Yeti.

My barber has been closed since March. Have considered pulling out the dog grooming clippers, just haven't quite gotten there yet....

E06566CA-3410-4CD1-A444-DDB5E5137B9F.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, Habana Mike said:

Vintage Original Flowbee Precision Home Haircutting Vacuum System As Seen  On TV | Hair clippers & trimmers, Hair clippers, See on tv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

* Bird's nest 

On 11/5/2020 at 1:02 AM, Fuzz said:

Vintage Original Flowbee Precision Home Haircutting Vacuum System As Seen  On TV | Hair clippers & trimmers, Hair clippers, See on tv

Funny that. Our CRO and a top VC investor actually pulled that out on stage in Vegas past February as a bit of a laugh.

Turns out it was quite prescient! 

I'm sure the price has spiked....