Govee for Remote RH/Temp Monitoring

Sir Diggamus

Has anyone else tried Govee sensors? I picked up one (Bluetooth version) at Amazon because I needed a new hygrometer and ended up ordering another because they were only $18 a pop. I am really enjoying it so far.

I have it sitting alongside a sensor I have been using for years in my humi and they seem to agree so far. They have a WiFi version as well, but being able to check in while at home via Bluetooth is good enough for me. Below are shots of the app used for monitoring.

75b379c5fc58832d7c6050d9f1c1b3dc.jpg

4bdef00ab5b25e745f50d538a19fff17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good timing on this post. I'll be putting Govee LED RGB strips in the cabinet I’m converting and came across these as well. I was hoping somebody around here was using them and could provide some feedback on their experience. Glad to hear you like it. 

• Like 1

I had the WiFi 2 two packs in my cigar wineador. But it kept losing signal from the sensors. Despite being less that 10 feet away from the gateway. All gave me issues but a couple seemed to be alway offline. When they worked it was great. Offsite monitoring and graphs. But all to often I had issues. Spent the money and got the sensor push. So far only using Bluetooth. But working good. No need really for the WiFi at this point.