Only for the lawyers!

• Haha 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

High quality with tons of color and size options. They can also be resoled for longevity. I have several pairs and love them.      https://www.allenedmonds.com/  

When’s the court date and what are the allegations against you? I don’t have to put on a monkey suit for once every couple years. I’m good with a pair of Clark’s as well. 

Wear the pirate costume and the ostrich boots! In the USA right now you'd be vindicated and promoted.

• 1 year later...

Count me interested )). The most comfortable and good looking casual outfit in my opinion, is the one my girlfriend wears from time to time. She uses to wear a light summer dress combined with a pair of yeezy boost 350, extremely comfortable in my opinion, and also very hot :). Just imagine, you wear a pair of very comfortable and soft sneakers and the rest of your body has just a dress on it. Your whole body breathes and  there is nothing  to strain your movement.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:12 AM, TBird55 said:

Ferragamo dress shoes ?   stylish and very comfortable, can't go wrong with a quality pair of Italian shoes.

Agreed!  though best (Goodyear welt) and better SF Italian calf uppers are the “Tramezza” line — among the best.  Look for them on sale, that’s the way to go imo.

Also Santoini makes killer whole cut oxfords and double monks, again Goodyear welted.

• 9 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 7:21 PM, CigarZen said:

Also Santoini makes killer whole cut oxfords and double monks, again Goodyear welted.

They make nice shoes for sure.  Store across the street from my parents' house sells them.