Cigars you wish came in 50 cabs

Thought this might be an interesting topic. Which current production cigars do you wish came in 50 cabs? Personally, I'd love to see 50 cabs of Cohiba Siglo I and II (hopefully they would be slightly discounted per stick). I'd also love to see Partagas Serie D No.4, RyJ SC, and Montecristo Edmundos in 50 cab format. Not only are 50 cabs beautiful, but I find that cigars aged in cabs age so much more gracefully. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dare I say, all of them...

El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme

50s I would want to see: Fundadores Ramon Allones Superiores H Upmann Connie 1

I don't necessarily subscribe to 50 cabs being a good thing.   I like 50...100....500 boxes as objects,  but to me,  all you are doing is maximising the risk factor.  Even if they are great cigars, you still have 50 cigars that may smoke in a similar fashion.      By that i means 50 cigars that are good,   but being good in a similar fashion, can get quite boring. 

I've noticed some clever cats buying 12 splits of PLPC on 24/24.   to me this is boxing very clever.     A great ageing cigar,  split your bets over many boxes. I would rather have   12 from 2017,  12 from 2018, 12 from 2019, 12 from 2020 etc       than a 50 cab from 2017. 

50 cabs are nice objects....  I get it,     but to me the idea, is better than the reality

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PrairieSmoke said:

50s I would want to see:

Fundadores

Ramon Allones Superiores

H Upmann Connie 1

Fundies were available in 50 cabs until 2006. Still kicking myself for not picking these up while the EL NISU codes were still available. I'd even take '06 codes just to have some of these around!

I miss the BPC and BCE 50 cabs. Would love to see PSE2 and HU Connie A in 50 cabs. RyJ Wides too. I believe cigars of this girth would do well over time naked next to each other!

Esplendidos would also be awesome but quite expensive!

• Like 3

Cohiba Lancero

Punch Punch ( I know) ... put away two cabs that Ill start smoking in 2025

Fundies 

Diplo 2 

100 cab of PLPC and Party shorts 

• Like 2

Believe they should do these with cheaper skinnies. Montecarlo, Panetelas etc but would  Cohiba CE and Monte Espy #2 as well. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Astar20 said:

I'd love to see an esplendido 50 cab, CCE since the Mantua was such a hit. And a BBF would also look great as a 50 cab

Agreed. CCEs would be great!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Believe they should do these with cheaper skinnies. Montecarlo, Panetelas etc but would  Cohiba CE and Monte Espy #2 as well. 

Actually 50 in Panetelas would be good would save me  putting several boxes into empty used 50 cab boxes 

• Des Dieux (yes I know, but I want them to come back in 50 cabs)
  • Nudies
  • PLMC
  • Monte MC (2x25 bundles in the one SLB, cedar sheet separating each wheel)
  • HUHC (same packaging as above)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fuzz said:
  • Des Dieux (yes I know, but I want them to come back in 50 cabs)
  • Nudies
  • PLMC
  • Monte MC (2x25 bundles in the one SLB, cedar sheet separating each wheel)
  • HUHC (same packaging as above)

Yup HUHC, but (I know this will blow some minds) maybe a skinny too! I dunno maybe like an Upmann PC. 

I love 50 cabs and always buy them when that choice is given. I won’t include any cigars that come in cabinet’s of 25 because I am ok with that versus box pressed cigars.

I’d love to see BPC’s back that way; I still have a few from my last 50 cab. Others would be the HU No. 2, Monty 4’s, RAG’s, El Principe’s and RASCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yep, all of them. And as long as we’re wishing, how about they bring back SS1, BCE, DD and JL1 in 50. 

And...the ultimate fantasy...SW in a 50 cab. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Yup HUHC, but (I know this will blow some minds) maybe a skinny too! I dunno maybe like an Upmann PC. 

How about a 100 wheel of Cohiba Shorts? :lol3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

How about a 100 wheel of Cohiba Shorts? :lol3:

How about a cajon of 500?

• Haha 1