Humidor upgrade and considering somthing bigger

Matt Day

Hello all just wondering if i can pick your brains with some humidor tips and suggestions. I am not entirely new to all this but have come back to cigars after a long hiatus driven by being bored during the current lockdown. I currently own the below 100 cigar capacity humidor in the past this has been more than enough for my needs . For the medium term i intended to keep on using this as my primary humidor but in the longer term i am planning to use it for singles and the last couple of of cigars from boxes.  The four humidifiers don't look to be in the best of shape they are around 10 years old. what  would you all recommend as replacements? Are there any particular good ones on the markets that are highly recommended?  Any suggestions for digital thermometers would also be appreciated as the one i used to use is knackered and i don't trust the one on the front.

In the Longer term i would be interested in getting something with around a ten box storage capacity can anyone suggest any handy guides etc into the various options? i am quite interested in the wine cooler option however as i have two jobs would like to find out what i am getting into while  i am considering the options.

Many thanks, Matt

hum.jpg

• Like 1