Space X Successful Launch

It was so amazing to watch.

Kinda glad last Wednesday was scrubbed as I had a meeting that was scheduled at the same time.

Forgot it was today, but happened to click onto the channel at about 30 seconds in...very cool to watch. Still can’t wrap my head around them traveling over 17,000 mph once in orbit.

Had this song running through my head...

• Like 1

Well done it’s the hardest thing we humans can do ....

A great achievement. It’s great to see NASA back on its game and Elon walking the walk. The launch and booster re-entry and landing is worth the watch if you missed it

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

A great achievement. It’s great to see NASA back on its game and Elon walking the walk. The launch and booster re-entry and landing is worth the watch if you missed it

Thanks for posting this, seeing the first 30 seconds I missed confirms what I thought....it’s pretty much the best part!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

That’s the 2018 Falcon Heavy Demo, isn’t it?

• Haha 1

It’s all genius Elon musk is a clever dude. and  there’s a lot of them. The world could do a lot worse than to listen to these clever individuals and alike.Men and women. White black what ever colour or ethnicity genius is not prejudice.

our destiny lies on other worlds ,Mars in particular ,but in the long term who knows.

before that happens the world needs to get its collective shit together there in lies the problem 

but for NASA and Space X well done I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again putting humans into space is the hardest thing we can do it’s so difficult