Podcasts you are listening to?

16 minutes ago, Pigpen said:

I completely and utterly agree. It is the funniest thing I have heard in ages. My best mate is from the same part of the world as the three hosts and it’s like being in the pub with a few of the boys. I await the new episode every Tuesday with eager anticipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man.   Mike Bubbins is pure genius

16 hours ago, NicPac said:

I drive around a lot for work and spend most of that time with a podcast on. Most of what I listen to daily is golf related. Here’s a bunch I really have enjoyed. 

The Shotgun Start. This is my absolute favorite. It’s every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The two guys who are on it crack me up. I look forward to it everyday a new one comes out. 

The Fried Egg. A must for anyone interested in golf course architecture. One of the same guys who does The Shotgun Start. 

No Laying Up. I don’t listen to them all but enjoy the one I listen to. Especially their golf travel one. I travel a lot to play golf so it’s fun to hear about others trips. 

Chasing Scratch. A couple of guys my age (mid 30s) trying to get to scratch. Pretty funny podcast. Took me a few episodes to get into it. 

This American Life. A classic. 

Landscapes and Pancakes. I’m a landscape contractor and the husband and wife that do it I really look up to. 

A couple one offs I really enjoyed. All true crime podcast. First season of Serial, The Drop Out ( it’s about the Theranos scandal), Cutthroat Inc, and S Town  

BRENDAN!

2 hours ago, HDGSN said:

BRENDAN!

Hahahaha!! I love it. Someone else who listens. That literally cracks me up every time. 

I see you are out in Tennessee. You been out to Sweetens Cove? 

1 minute ago, NicPac said:

Hahahaha!! I love it. Someone else who listens. That literally cracks me up every time. 

I see you are out in Tennessee. You been out to Sweetens Cove? 

Absolutely. I’m about 45min away. I have one of the All Day Passes for late August. Hoping to get in 54 holes.

1 minute ago, HDGSN said:

Absolutely. I’m about 45min away. I have one of the All Day Passes for late August. Hoping to get in 54 holes.

I can tell already we’d get along well. I’m absolutely dying to get out there. Was planning on coming out this spring but then the whole lock down thing killed that idea. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Stuff You Should Know Podcast.  Great discussions on topics as diverse as champagne and Satanism. 

Tim Ferris Show .....still going strong bar a few self absorbed episodes....but he has earned the right. 

Ryan Holiday Interviews and Speeches. 

This American Life. I've been listening since before podcasts. Not as many funny bits as there used to be. Often a little depressing now.

99% Invisible. Design.

Reply All. Tech podcast. Can be very funny.

TED Talks daily.

BBC World Service: The History Hour

BBC World Service: Outlook

BBC Radio 4. A History of the World in 100 objects. Brilliant stuff.

The Anthropocene Reviewed. John Green gives various aspects of human life a 5 star rating. Anything from pandemics to the Taco Bell breakfast menu.

The Guardian: Science Weekly

The New Yorker: Radio Hour 

• Like 1

Ben Shapiro - classic American constitutional political commentary on topics of the day. I think he's brilliant

Michael Easley InContext - a biblical scholar exposition and explaining God's Word accurately

Whoop - great fitness info and content

EntreLeadership - Insight and practical wisdom for small business entrepeneurs