THANK YOU FOH!!

6 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Hasn't 2020 been a bucket of laughs so far :rolleyes:

Di and I were just talking about it last night. Halfway through the year and in many ways it is as if it hasn't really started. 

I was on the FOH zoom herf with a friend from minneapolis yesterday.  Poor bugger looked stressed as hell living a mile or so from the initial tragedy.  You just wanted to give him a hug. 

FOH has been a nice break from the world for us as much as you. Thank you for playing your part. :thumbsup:

My home town. ?

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

My home town. ?

My thoughts are with you and your family, brother.  I've been keeping up with friends in the Twin Cities and it breaks my heart to hear what they say and the pictures they've shown. 

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Hasn't 2020 been a bucket of laughs so far :rolleyes:

Di and I were just talking about it last night. Halfway through the year and in many ways it is as if it hasn't really started. 

I was on the FOH zoom herf with a friend from minneapolis yesterday.  Poor bugger looked stressed as hell living a mile or so from the initial tragedy.  You just wanted to give him a hug. 

FOH has been a nice break from the world for us as much as you. Thank you for playing your part. :thumbsup:

The whole world needs a hug right now more than ever.  This forum is the best outlet a lot of us have! We all play a small role in making it possible but we wouldn't be here without you and your great team.  

19 minutes ago, joncat said:

When my cigar buddies ask me where I get my cigars I am excited to brag about FOH. It is much more that a site to buy cigars, although it certainly is a source of great smokes. My best description is that FOH is the most civilized site a have had the pleasure to be part of. Thank you FOH team for everything you do.  Thank you also to the members as without you there is no FOH.

agreed - there's no place like this on the interwebs.  Lets do our part to keep it that way!

• Like 1

There is no emotion I have that would not break the FOH rules of “No Politics.”

I am sad for my home state, my country and my planet...

?

• Like 1

This too shall pass 

it’s been challenging for a lot of people myself included for a multitude of reasons 

But after the darkness comes the light 

the goodness in this world will triumph 

take care all and stay safe ❤️

• Like 2

Agreed FOH is one of the most civil boards I've ever come across.

Kudos to the mods and members for keeping it this way.

Perhaps a bit tame time to time as a result but much welcome over the drama and vitriol I've seen elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

There is no emotion I have that would not break the FOH rules of “No Politics.”

I am sad for my home state, my country and my planet...

?

Me too brother, not sure where this is all going to settle and going to leave it at that.  ? (The pumpkin drives my boss mad because she doesn't know why I send. Don't tell her but I think it has the most genuine smile of the emoji)

Cigars, campfires, cold beers, and catching sunnies off the dock have been keeping me sane last couple of days.

• Like 3

On 6/3/2020 at 1:15 AM, StogieSteve23 said:

This post is simply to thank everyone at FOH for everything they do.  @El Presidente @MoeFOH @WarriorPrincess @Ken Gargett (and anyone else I may have missed)

In a time when the world is seemingly always black (disease, darkness, nighttime, bad news, etc. you pick... but I am not talking about skin color..) and turned upside down, especially here in the United States at this moment, you bring a lot of light during a difficult time for many people.  It's very nice to come to a platform where political views and current events (to an extent) are absent.  As I scroll through my Facebook/Instagram feeds I can't help but to be filled with sadness and rage for what is happening all over the world.  This forum is truly one of the only places I can think of where there really isn't a bias (except maybe for those of you who will only smoke CC's ?) and people are treated equally.  It is a place where we can all depend on one another as a source of information, knowledge and growth and in a positive light.   

There really isn't much that I wanted to post other than the fact that I wanted to send a quick thank you to the entire FOH team.  This forum is a great way to de-compress from current events and recharge the batteries. 

Keep up the good work guys and thank you for all you do!! 

thanks for the kind words. although i should point out that there is a huge difference between Rob, Di, Steve and myself. they all make money. i just have fun. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

thanks for the kind words. although i should point out that there is a huge difference between Rob, Di, Steve and myself. they all make money. i just have fun. 

Your fun enables us to have fun.  Although there might be a difference between you all, the part you play is equally as important in bringing joy to all of us!