Hello from Northeast Pennsylvania

JVasky

Hello everyone. My name is Jim, turning 30 soon, and I was a pipe smoker for a few years and enjoyed cigars occasionally as well, but have turned into a regular cigar smoker over the last few months or so. I decided to take the plunge and get my hands on some Habanos since I’ve always been told that I need to try them to really appreciate the unique flavor profile. I’m learning a lot just by virtue of having lurked on this forum for a while now, so I thank all of you for your wisdom! 

Hello everyone. My name is Jim, turning 30 soon, and I was a pipe smoker for a few years and enjoyed cigars occasionally as well, but have turned into a regular cigar smoker over the last few months or so. I decided to take the plunge and get my hands on some Habanos since I’ve always been told that I need to try them to really appreciate the unique flavor profile. I’m learning a lot just by virtue of having lurked on this forum for a while now, so I thank all of you for your wisdom! 
Welcome to the FOH!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

29 minutes ago, Smatthews607 said:

Welcome to FoH from Southeast PA.

I see you're down by Philly, I am up by Scranton. Hope you stay safe in these trying times!

• Like 1