Box of the Day

How often do you open a box and say “WTF?”  That one certainly is a disaster. Makes me glad FOH has a QC process. 

• Haha 1

I mean at least they were nice enough to put the messed up ones upside down. Just out of curiosity do these get sent back, sold as seconds, or the good ones get sold as quarter boxes. The rest look fine minus the shades are all different 

5 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

I mean at least they were nice enough to put the messed up ones upside down. Just out of curiosity do these get sent back, sold as seconds, or the good ones get sold as quarter boxes. The rest look fine minus the shades are all different 

I read it on here I think that is the process the QC goes through to say those should be rejected but guess the box must of got sent out. still pretty funny!

5 hours ago, Tstew75 said:

Provincial junk

Not always ;)

MSU (Partagas) was the worst performer in 2018/19  year for this type of shenanigans.

There are a whole series of posts on here of MSU boxes with no bands, missing cigars, and even one sealed box with no cigars at all. The scale of the issue made it look intentional.

It occured over a 6 month period. Investigation was undertaken and it has stopped.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1