What proper bunching looks like

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have some Cuban Customs available as samplers at the end of the month. This time around it will be for US members only as they are already there and this is a trial.  I will put some more detail up

It is going to be "loaves and fishes" with this batch.  There are six sizes of differing quantities and I am not quite sure how to present them outside of the fact that they will be in some form

Not far away. Some time next week.  No announcements.  Not many 5 pack's of each US only No tracking but week to 10 day delivery Cart only Will do again

i'm around art all day long yet that image is more satisfying than 60% of what i see regularly... 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, El Presidente said:

I have some Cuban Customs available as samplers at the end of the month. This time around it will be for US members only as they are already there and this is a trial.  I will put some more detail up tomorrow if I get some time. 

I use one very experienced old mate to do these  as I love the consistency. I just love his work.

Check out the bunching. This is the way it should be every time :cigar:

bunching .jpg

Beautiful in every way ! Please give us details to get in and I hope you have a LOT of them. 

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

As an Antipodean, all I can say is..... ?

Enjoy, you lucky buggers!

When the borders open up maybe I’ll smuggle one in for you in the prison wallet.

• Haha 1