1. RyJ Churchill 

2. Monte 1

3. JL 1

4. Trinidad (entire Marca)

On The Way Down In Your Estimation ?

1. Punch Punch

2. HDM Epicure Especial

3. Bolivar PC

Man, I’m just now getting 2020 box codes. And I thought I was acquiring at a decent rate of 2-5 boxes a month this year so far and Inhave barely received or smoked any boxes from this year. 

I guess it’s good to still have something to  train for. 

stars so far this year of boxes I have received this year (but late 19 codes include)

On the upswing/continue to be awesome:

- JL1

- BBF

- Hoyo Epi 1 (box is a real treat), but sample is small  

I will say disappointing rather than downswing as they could just need time to rest

-JL2

21 hours ago, foursite12 said:

Anyone who put Parti Shorts in their "way down" group care to elaborate? I've always experienced remarkably consistent performance across multiple years but haven't had anything newer than '16. Need to replenish.  What's up?  Only certain years/codes?  thanks.

It's not that they've gone 'belly-up' but rather around the time you mention the Partagas Shorts enjoyed a lofty status amongst our members. 24:24 listings were quickly snapped up and the Shorts was often cited on the popular Daily Smoking thread (on our forum). Fast forward to the present day and this cigar does not sell like it used to on 24:24 (in regards to the time it takes to sell out) and it doesn't feature anywhere near as prominently on the Daily Smoking thread.

20 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

QDO 50 not getting much love.

boy it sure sells out quickly...so someone must be still loving them? (flippers maybe?)

For my liking, my 2018 box was far, far better than my 2019 box. I've since picked up another late-2019 box to make further comparisons.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, juri said:

Man that really blows to see the consensus on RASS is they are going down hill, I had some amazing 18/19 with the maduro wrapper ..... was always one of my go to’s hope they can turn things around, maybe the majority of this years were made in a poor factory? anyone got codes for some of the 2020 dud boxes?

No 2020s, but I got a box of LMB MAR 19 that kinda suck.  

Shame to see so many feeling the RASS is sliding. Don't have any newer that 2016.

Guess I either need to hunt some more older cabs or wait until they improve again.

Won't be picking up any recent ones based on the consensus here..

On 7/5/2020 at 11:48 PM, juri said:

Man that really blows to see the consensus on RASS is they are going down hill,

I'm surprised as well. I hate RASS but possibly the best I ever had were some MSU AGO 19s. Had been generally hearing good things. Maybe the field is just that much better. 

Punch Punch as well. Finished up a 19 box last month that was quite good. They've been solid for years now. Not sure why they're on the slide.

I will say the one that really shocks me is BBF running away with it. Had many 19s and I just don't see it. 

More I'm surprised aren't up there are VR Famosos, SC La Fuerza, Connie 1, Monte DE. All those have been excellent in 19.