Remington, Redford, Reagan humidors?

Subcomandante

Has anyone had any experience with these before? I have a whynter unit and have like many of us outgrown it. Looking to purchase another. I need cooling being in Southern California. In the future I might go Avallo but looking at alternatives for the present.  

• 1 month later...

Yes, I've had the Remington Humidor for about three years now and it has been working well.  The cooling and humidification has done a really good job. The cooling is via compressor not thermoelectric (TE).  It cools the unit down a lot faster than with a TE system which causes temporary fluctuations in humidity levels, but recovery is fast.  The unit seals in humidity extremely well.  Very satisfied with the unit, but I have pretty much out grown it since purchasing it and that's hard to do!

!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^ They do not have thermoelectric cooling.  Everything in the US is sold out at present. So, if anyone is interested in any of the Prestige Import climate controlled units, you get to pay up front for delivery from China this summer (late June/early July estimate).