Hoyo escogidos


Recommended Posts

Get in line!

There was a very, very small initial release.  Word is these are very good, so if any are hitting the market, they are being bought up right away.

Who knows?  HSA is HSA and it wouldn't be the first time they appear to have forgotten to release something they said was coming down the pike.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

nice try.

literally, i am correct, am i not? 

 ....as usual when your fingers outpace your brain (apparently a regular occurence)............you are incorrect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

 ....as usual when your fingers outpace your brain (apparently a regular occurence)............you are incorrect. 

i do wish i could type faster but...

'haven't seen one in six months'. the video evidence suggests that you held one and smoked it, just three months ago, give or take a few days. literally therefor, i am correct.

perhaps your mask slipped up over your eyes? perhaps fake news? 

some days, it is not even sport. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i do wish i could type faster but...

'haven't seen one in six months'. the video evidence suggests that you held one and smoked it, just three months ago, give or take a few days. literally therefor, i am correct.

perhaps your mask slipped up over your eyes? perhaps fake news? 

some days, it is not even sport. 

You are technically correct, the best kind of correct. | Futurama ...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sorrowful said:

I picked up 2 boxes in the LCDH in Zurich about 6 months ago.  Owner said he never really gets them in.

Maybe I should put them up in BR.

So it seems cigars are gonna follow the bourbon secondary market and sit as collector prizes, collecting dust - never to be smoked. 
 

Suuuuuuper. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

So it seems cigars are gonna follow the bourbon secondary market and sit as collector prizes, collecting dust - never to be smoked. 
 

Suuuuuuper. 

You have to ask the question of Habanos/Tabacuba......what the hell are they doing?

There should be a couple of hundred thousand of these sticks out in the market by this stage. I doubt that most retailers have seen a dozen boxes. 

I suspect a box would go for $350 right now and that is all due to HSA/Tabacuba not being able to supply. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, El Presidente said:

You have to ask the question of Habanos/Tabacuba......what the hell are they doing?

Fantastic business marketing .. release a few to dip their toes, get some good reviews going, slowly edge up their prices to the secondary market prices. 

I mean, if they actually had a business plan. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was able to smoke one playing golf and I was like wow this is an incredible cigar. Shortly after, I saw a box come up. Very nice dark red lacquer box. I think I smoked 2 more have been awesome. Haven't seen another box since then. Been over a year. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.