Band Color on Fundadores

greenmonster

I'd like opinions on these two cigars.  I purchased a box (ARS ABR 19) of Fundadores while in Rome last year at the La Casa del Habano.  This year I purchased another box (ARS DIC 17) from a reputable on line seller. (based upon online feedback they are constantly a favorite, this was my first purchase from them).  When I compared the cigars the first thing I noticed were the bands are different shades of yellow, the wrappers were also different shades but that's probably more common.  Any thoughts on the different bands?  Thank you.1307818345_20200728_1454251.jpg.41060bc969034c381fc344a1c3d1d3be.jpg836092120_20200728_1516271.jpg.875055f876c0609f8ffd59ba896fc77a.jpg1444294685_20200728_1515531.jpg.335c5bb187fc11a766b004b2fb034989.jpg

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

Is it me or is the one on the left lengthier than the one on the right?  The one on the right looks to have the wrapper rolled inside out, see my Reyes post.  Which cigar is from the LCDH?

Same length, the cigar on the left is from LCDH

I would have put my money the left was LCDH, but it was a bit confusing since the boxes below switched.  The left stick and right box are LCDH.  I can’t tell from the photo, but is the right stick’s wrapper inside out with the visible vein side facing inside?

On 8/4/2020 at 1:38 AM, Cloud said:

I would have put my money the left was LCDH, but it was a bit confusing since the boxes below switched.  The left stick and right box are LCDH.  I can’t tell from the photo, but is the right stick’s wrapper inside out with the visible vein side facing inside?

Both wrappers look fine. It is normal to see small veins and sometimes stretch marks on the wrapper. Please refrain from constantly saying the cigars are rolled with the wrapper inside out. You are doing nothing to convince anyone of your credibility. If you are relatively new to cigars, stick around here and educate yourself. Cheers.

15 hours ago, NYgarman said:

Both wrappers look fine. It is normal to see small veins and sometimes stretch marks on the wrapper. Please refrain from constantly saying the cigars are rolled with the wrapper inside out. You are doing nothing to convince anyone of your credibility. If you are relatively new to cigars, stick around here and educate yourself. Cheers.

What credibility am I trying to convince?  By asking these questions is why I am trying to educate myself...

Haven’t seen any topics regarding the clear vein lines that appear to be inside out perhaps you can appoint me to them.  Stretched might be the proper term, but they appeared more inside out than stretched to me.  I have 20 boxes in the past month of different marcas and vitolas and only the Trinidad wrappers look this way.  It might be a Trinidad thing, but no one has said they have seen this before and not typical of their production quality.

You contributed to my thread and stated Trinidad’s are usually flawless and if color is not uniform in the box then that would arouse suspicion.  You never addressed the wrapper with the strange veins, if you stated this is normal and offered an explanation then that would be that.  Instead you ask me to PM you the vendor and suggested your source, which I thanked you for.

Also confirmed with OP we purchased from the same source.  Both of us smoked one and think they are legit.

• Like 1