Your best cigar experience of July 2020?

We are approaching the back straight of 2020......what a year :o

Your best cigar experience of July 2020?

Give us the what and why (on this thread)  and go into the draw for a Monday sampler :cigar:

A Quarter 24:24 Purchase of Ryj Churchill's I think from 2019. I went through all them in July. I liked them so much I'd went forward with getting a whole box. Great cigar! I love everything about it as a afternoon smoke. Light Strength, Good Construction, Nice complexity. I've smoked wides,shorts and the Churchill was last one my list to try and I loved it the most.

• Like 1

I haven’t broken into my 2019 stash much as I’m pulling from 2013-14 at the moment. However this was my first year with HUHC and they are just delicious little smokes. Burned through a 2019 box in about a month. Love em!

• Like 1

Yesterday evening, a FOH clearance Montecristo No. 4 (JUN 19 ABO) started off pretty good, transitioned to very good, and ended in "Holy Cow!" I have never experienced dark cocoa like that before in a smoke. Did not want it to end.

image.png.21cd2819db014e52b5bf55d8ae4f1c93.png 

• Like 2

Lots of good ones but the one that stands south was Pyramid from La China I had about a week ago. Perfect construction and burn with deep complex flavors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My best cigar was picked by Moe when he selected the Diplomatico's review weekend.  I had no intention of opening this box for some time but did it for the review weekend.  Wow, best cigar of July 2020 and one of the top ones for me this year.  Also, made me order another box off of 24:24 this past week when the Diplomatico's #2 came back up for sale.  I'm hoping the third box is as good as the first two from 24:24!

• Like 2

Punch Punch SOP NOV 19.  Just pure Punch goodness.  This box continues to impress.  Sweet, spice, easy, smooth.  Perfect! 

Also, Warped La Hacienda Robusto.  This cigar was awesome. Best NC I've had in a long time.  Ran the gamut of flavors and never got peppery or harsh.  

I bought a box of Mag 46 on my 46th birthday back in September 2015 (they were LUB FEB15).  It was just my second box purchase ever.  
Fast forward to the evening of July 4...  I smoked the last one of the box while sitting by the backyard bonfire with family and friends, finally relaxing with a Trouser Trout Stout after steaming clams and grilling burgers and brats all afternoon.  Glorious moment... and cigar.  Life’s good indeed!

• Like 1

A Media Luna. Spent the first half of July struggling with my palate from smoking too much due to having all this extra time in lockdown. Tried to smoke through it but decided to take a quick break. First one back was a TML from a box that had not impressed previously - this was the 4th stick and all the flavours really came back. Back in love with cigars and finally understood the positive reviews of the TML

• Like 1

My best cigar experience this month was smoking a Buenaventura BV560 last weekend. The cigar wasn't anything fancy, but what made it the best experience was the fact that it was the first time in a while that I was able to truly sit back, relax and enjoy myself.

• Like 1

My best cigar experience in July  was Ramon Allones Gigantes ABO JUL 19 box  from 2424 FOH. 2 sticks out 7 which I burned from that box were something special indeed !!! 

11 hours ago, dshot said:

A Quarter 24:24 Purchase of Ryj Churchill's I think from 2019. I went through all them in July. I liked them so much I'd went forward with getting a whole box. Great cigar! I love everything about it as a afternoon smoke. Light Strength, Good Construction, Nice complexity. I've smoked wides,shorts and the Churchill was last one my list to try and I loved it the most.

Heh, mine was a RyJ Churchill too, from the Xmas Sampler.  Fantastic smoke all around.

• Like 1