And the winner of today’s website fail is....

My dad once worked a job where he was in charge of hiring for a large staff. Read a fantastic resumé. Almost wanted to hire the person sight unseen... til he got to the end:

"...and I am highly detial-oriented."

Resumé went straight into the trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I consider myself farely compitent.  What exactly is the problem that effects you with this add?

I completely argue, your one the most compitentest guys I no hear. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

My dad once worked a job where he was in charge of hiring for a large staff. Read a fantastic resumé. Almost wanted to hire the person sight unseen... til he got to the end:

"...and I am highly detial-oriented."

Resumé went straight into the trash.

slightly different but the best job interview i ever heard was a mate who needed a top chef - bloke looked good on paper. came in for the interview. apparently ridiculously cocky. assumed it would be his. then his mobile phone goes off. instead of apologising ans switching it off, he tells the bloke he needs to take this. starts yacking on the phone while the bloke twiddles his thumbs waiting. and then he makes a drug deal. 

needless to say... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

slightly different but the best job interview i ever heard was a mate who needed a top chef - bloke looked good on paper. came in for the interview. apparently ridiculously cocky. assumed it would be his. then his mobile phone goes off. instead of apologising ans switching it off, he tells the bloke he needs to take this. starts yacking on the phone while the bloke twiddles his thumbs waiting. and then he makes a drug deal. 

needless to say... 

Wowwwww.

Honestly, though, I wish I could say I were surprised. After a number of years working in kitchens, I'm all too aware that that sort of behavior is rather quite common. Perhaps not to such an absurd extent as this chap, but still.

7 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Wowwwww.

Honestly, though, I wish I could say I were surprised. After a number of years working in kitchens, I'm all too aware that that sort of behavior is rather quite common. Perhaps not to such an absurd extent as this chap, but still.

apparently he was quite surprised when the bloke threw him out of the interview.

• Haha 1

" craftsmanship for the end user ,you."

thank you for pointing that out.

scary part is that the owners approved this add.