Don’t touch that phone!

36 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I mean, why on earth would you put a phone, a device you hold and speak into daily, in your vagina?

The epistemological question of our times.

Personally, I’m confused as to how this is actually utilized, especially with males, but to be fair, it appears very few of the 1.6 million people using the app are actually taking it this far, according to the article. Still, I suspect this is evidence that the strange behavior shifts have only just begun.  

12 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Personally, I’m confused as to how this is actually utilized, especially with males, but to be fair, it appears very few of the 1.6 million people using the app are actually taking it this far, according to the article. Still, I suspect this is evidence that the strange behavior shifts have only just begun.  

It wasn't clear to me that it was men primarily involved. And it would seem to me to only be useful in public or out and about when you're not at home. 

The more I think about this article the less I want to discuss it. :covereyes:

12 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Considering my early employment years, I could explain that, but I don't really want to give Rob any more ammunition. ?

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

.....no please continue :lmao:

I am always fascinated in the prior life of "Fuzz" when you ruled over a smut empire and were known far and wide as ....."Sanchez the Snake" 

Good times! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

It wasn't clear to me that it was men primarily involved. :covereyes:

Women have always had it better!  NSFW

18 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I am always fascinated in the prior life of "Fuzz" when you ruled over a smut empire and were known far and wide as ....."Sanchez the Snake" 

Me too! @Fuzz please do share about your past life. 

So many questions so little time..... Did you ever attend the AVN awards? Were you ever up for any awards? 

What are some titles of your work? Fuzz does Dallas? 

Also is your account name Fuzz have anything to do with your previous line of business? Some people love bush...Ali G does...

On 8/3/2020 at 8:04 AM, El Presidente said:

We knew there was a backstory when in Cuba we found Fuzz/Sanchez....aka "Snake" reading the below. 

It wasn't until far  later that we discovered the true depths of depravity that were delved :o

1.jpg