My Greek Odyssey

ha_banos

Some Greek Aussie construction millionaire televises trips around many of the Greek islands on his yacht. Funny. He's for sure not a TV personality. It works well. And showcases a lot of Islands. We've started visiting Greek islands over the last 4 years and really enjoy the holidays. Couple of weeks on quieter Islands. Love the underdeveloped feel. Food, drink, exploring, history, scenery, people, weather. Can't fault it to be honest. So thanks for bringing to the masses.

Anyone seen it?

Not spotted any cigar smokers. Even on yacht heavy locations! Some local shop toscanos spotted in the wild, bit no premium cigars. Except me!

Anyone know Peter Maneas? I don't think he's a cigar smoker. Otherwise we'd have seen some in the show!

Funnily enough, my sister was talking about this show on the weekend. It airs on our free-to-air channel Channel Seven on Sunday afternoons and can be accessed on their streaming site, 7Plus, which is how she has been watching it.

I've seen a few shows and I agree, the 'feel' of the show is like a family member or close friend takes you weekly on an adventure.