WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Who Said That? Comp - Week #1.

WST?1  

106 members have voted

1. 1. In the 1984 film Ghostbusters, who said the line "Tell him about the Twinkie."

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Not at all. And if you haven't seen Ghostbusters then this is a tragedy that must be remedied anyway. ;)

Cool, cool, cool. And not to worry, I've seen it, just not recently nor with enough intent to accurately quote it.

• Like 1

I took the kids to Ghostbusters at the drive-in a few weeks ago and will still probably get this wrong. Watching legacy movies outside has been a ton of fun this summer, this week it was the Goonies and Empire Strikes Back before that. The only thing to make it better would be a cigar. 

• Like 1

Great concept! Saw the movie several times many moons ago. Total guess. Who knows where I stand? Only know I want a Twinkie now. Thanks a lot. 

• Like 1

No.2 "Ernie Hudson" was the correct answer! - Well done to those who got it right! :clap:

The random draw winner is @sho671 !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize! 

Thanks to all who participated. Next "Who Said That?" up soon - stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations[mention=34609]sho671[/mention]!

I was lucky enough to catch Ghostbusters on TV Saturday night. Hadn’t seen it in many years and had forgotten how good it was. Just wish I would have watched it BEFORE I answered.

I always had a problem with Egon's calculations on the size of the Twinkie. How the heck would a 35' long Twinkie only weigh 600lbs?! It should weigh more than 50 tons, based on the size and weight of a normal Twinkie.

No wonder he thought drilling into his own skull would work (probably to get high), that it was safe strapping an unlicensed nuclear accelerator to your back, or crossing the streams was a valid solution to defeating Gozer. He has no real clue what he is doing!