For those that also mix in a NC (Non-Cuban), what brands/ lines are you smoking?

12 hours ago, CountingStogies said:

The Padilla Miami 8&11 is a truly fantastic smoke! I had my last one about a year ago and ever since I have been depressed over never having that blend again. With Padilla finishing up the new factory, I hope we get some new sticks that are on par with that one. It was a real sleeper too, a bunch of my smoking buddies never gave it a shot and missed out. I'm always trying to find a dusty box on a B&M back shelf. That would be a score. 

? i know it, been looking for more since i tried one too, hope they do start rolling more again. i still have one left i've been saving for a very special occasion or til i can find more

• JohnS changed the title to For those that also mix in a NC (Non-Cuban), what brands/ lines are you smoking?
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tats can be fairly rough and heavy when fresh, especially when you are used to CC. I find the brown labels in particular really come into their own at around 5 years. I think the thought that NC cigar

I would take a look at some of the boutique makers, as well. I've found a lot of success in the Illusione Brand, especially their Original Line (try the "HL" natural lancero), Epernay, and Haut 10. Ad

So I tend to smoke roughly 50/50 CC to NC these days and for the past few years. I just wonder what non Cuban cigars you are all choosing to smoke by choice. I realize this answer will probably matter