NewAir is updating their Humidors

PaulPower

Now I know that some members have a (justifiably) negative view of NewAir, including our resident Cigar Climatologist [mention]PigFish [/mention], but I have been using a NewAir humidor for about five years, and have been really happy with it. Ready made solutions work well for my life, and the cigars are aging and tasting great!

When I logged onto the site, I was greeted with every item out of stock or discontinued, and an option to sign up for alerts about their new humidors. They are also completely out of stock on Amazon.

e0e8f71cb8af45e46e903337e0a00763.jpg

But I’m excited to see that they are actually redesigning their humidors, and hope they will come out with devices that really work for the cigar community.

Has anyone heard anything about this update? Or have any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Newair was doing some R&D and sent out a survey about their new humidors. Their plan is to do a half wine cooler half humidor set up. I'm not enthused about it. Hopefully they have options for a stand alone humidor.
1061295952_ScreenShot2020-08-23at1_00_06PM.png.9c08fba8914d52b8e5b9ea2cf131030a.png

I hope they make one that’s big and without the wine side. That’s all I have ever wanted.

6 hours ago, PaulPower said:

Now I know that some members have a (justifiably) negative view of NewAir, including our resident Cigar Climatologist [mention]PigFish [/mention], but I have been using a NewAir humidor for about five years, and have been really happy with it. Ready made solutions work well for my life, and the cigars are aging and tasting great!

When I logged onto the site, I was greeted with every item out of stock or discontinued, and an option to sign up for alerts about their new humidors. They are also completely out of stock on Amazon.

e0e8f71cb8af45e46e903337e0a00763.jpg

But I’m excited to see that they are actually redesigning their humidors, and hope they will come out with devices that really work for the cigar community.

Has anyone heard anything about this update? Or have any thoughts?

Scoff!

Like using a can of sterno and a piece fo tinfoil as a convention oven! Okay... you all go back wishful thinking and I will exit the thread now!!!?

-the Pig

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Scoff!

Like using a can of sterno and a piece fo tinfoil as a convention oven! Okay... you all go back wishful thinking and I will exit the thread now!!!

-the Pig

I was wondering how hard I had to poke to wake this bear!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

What size are you considering as "Large"?  200 - 250?

I'd like to see one that has pull out trays for open box's on the top 1/4, pull out bin's for loose cigars middle 1/4 with a drawer for cigar accessories such as punch's, scissors etc..., and shelves on the bottom 1/2 for storing and aging.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smfdff said:

What size are you considering as "Large"?  200 - 250?

I'd like to see one that has pull out trays for open box's on the top 1/4, pull out bin's for loose cigars middle 1/4 with a drawer for cigar accessories such as punch's, scissors etc..., and shelves on the bottom 1/2 for storing and aging.

I believe something bigger than the previous 300ct model. 

• 1 month later...