Weird things you find for sale on the net?


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't want you guys to miss out on this auction. 

 

Empty sugar envelope with advertising

 

Time Remaining:   6 days 21 hours / 47 minutes Ends October 8, 2020 8:48:00 PM CEST

Start Date: October 1, 2020 9:30:14 PM CEST

Starting price:   € 0.18

Items: 1

Condition: Normal (with signs of use)

 

1.jpg

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I didn't want you guys to miss out on this auction. 

 

Empty sugar envelope with advertising

 

Time Remaining:   6 days 21 hours / 47 minutes Ends October 8, 2020 8:48:00 PM CEST

Start Date: October 1, 2020 9:30:14 PM CEST

Starting price:   € 0.18

Items: 1

Condition: Normal (with signs of use)

 

1.jpg

Oh it’s highly collectible, appears in practically every Celia Cruz song. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I didn't want you guys to miss out on this auction. 

 

Empty sugar envelope with advertising

 

Time Remaining:   6 days 21 hours / 47 minutes Ends October 8, 2020 8:48:00 PM CEST

Start Date: October 1, 2020 9:30:14 PM CEST

Starting price:   € 0.18

Items: 1

Condition: Normal (with signs of use)

 

1.jpg

I'd have gone all in if it was intact!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shipping cost included?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to admire the man's ambition, I'll say that! Determination too, apparently, as from looking at the reams of commentary below the listing, it appears that he's been hawking it on there for 10 years! ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-OIL-PAINT-A-NEW-BEGINNING/284025674802?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Vortigan said:

You have to admire the man's ambition, I'll say that! Determination too, apparently, as from looking at the reams of commentary below the listing, it appears that he's been hawking it on there for 10 years! ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-OIL-PAINT-A-NEW-BEGINNING/284025674802?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Someone with more money than taste or sense may just buy it one day. Hope springs eternal!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

With winter coming, I was going to get this for a couple of guys  I know in Minnesota.....but I don't think it comes in a smaller size ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Willy Warmer Weiner Weener Knitted Sock - funny adult prank gag joke gift

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

With winter coming, I was going to get this for a couple of guys  I know in Minnesota.....but I don't think it comes in a smaller size ;)

 

If you were a real pal, you'd knit a willy warmer for your cold climate friends. And remember, if you use pure wool, they can be made shrink to fit! :P

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was perusing the thread thinking I never stumble across anything interesting, then https://www.pentestpartners.com/security-blog/smart-male-chastity-lock-cock-up/

Note this is from a security website... The lock is subject to vulnerabilities. This means the lock can be enabled by an unscrupulous attacker. And there's a hardened steel ring with no manual override...

 

 

 

Screenshot_20201019_102149.jpg

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.