RyJ Petite Churchill and RyJ No.2

mikinva

I know these are probably not C&C, but I am including them because three of each were thrown in to my order, that was a box of HUHC and two boxes of Por Larranaga Panetelas, to make up for a shipping delay. The total of 81 cigars for $206 makes them all C&Cs. I am saving them for a special occasion. I have read good things about the petite churchills, not much about the no.2s. From C&C lovers, what do you think, are the special? I tend to be contemptuous of higher priced Cubans, because there are some really good cheap ones.

I am a cheap and cheerful connoisseur. When I do spend $8-10 on a cigar I will go for a RyJ Short Churchills. The Blend really works for my pallet . Love the flavors intensifies nicely in strength and flavors. For the price it is a bargain in my eyes. Always been drawn to the line. My first introduction to Cubans and the RyJ line was as a child. My Father's Cousin and very close compadre always had a RyJ PC or Churchills. The Cuban aroma was sweet smelling and a welcomed change from my Dads Kool 100's menthol cigarettes. ( getting a headache thinking about those cigarettes). The 3 or 4 years of him smoking those Cuban RyJ's will never leave my mind. Unfortunately he ended up getting Cancer and knew his time was running out. He lived as he always did till the end. Always happy, positive, greatful and always with a sweet smelling RyJ in his mouth. He came into my life when I was 6 or 7 years old and for a short time but I can still see him perfectly and the lessons he taught me will last a lifetime. That is why I love the RyJ line.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 4