Movies that might bring a tear to eye!

Cjake75

Just came to mind while watching the movie Patriot. When the little girl yelled papa and never talked to her dad Mel Gibson’s character before just got me.  May be because I have a daughter but I know Rudy was another that got me hard!!

BTW I am not a cryer in any way. Ask my kids and they think my eyes don’t water. May be I’m getting old. Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Partmonte said:

I get way more emotional for sports movies than i do anything else

Same here. Always have. Remember the Titans was a serious one. I think I can relate better since I played for so many years and remember the bond I had with my team. 

I know I'm just a big softy, but I get way more emotional with animal movies and stories. I even get a tear in my eyes watching cute dog and cat videos. I get emotional watching the rescue stories with happy endings. I gets me right in the chest when I see animals change to become healthy, happy, super affectionate pets after having to win over their trust after rescuing them from cruelty or abandonment. I love seeing that magic moment when the animal realises it is now in a safe and happy place and that special bond is formed. I get emotional with the veterinary stories where the animal either makes it through after a hard struggle or doesn't. When I watch these sort of videos and movies it helps restore my faith in humanity. I get emotional in a different way towards seeing animal cruelty, in an uncharacteristic way for me. I get angry and want to murder the sick SOBs responsible in the harshest possible manner.