WINNER ANNOUNCED!! FOH NFL 2020/21 Tipping Competition Registrations

47 minutes ago, Zaxeiler said:

@El Presidente Just checking in (cause I wanted to make sure I wasn't just missing something in Yahoo). This is a straight pick em league, not a confidence pool right? I pick winners, but not putting them in order of how confident I am in my picks?

correct :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2020 at 7:54 PM, ryanbuse said:

Any Perfect scores so far? Feeling good at 12-1 going into the primetime games.

Looks like the Las Vegas Gamblers went a perfect 16 for 16 in week 2!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I took week 3 outright.  My team name, Buddy's 46, is a tribute to the late Buddy Ryan and his famed 46 zone defense.  I am a lifelong Chicago Bears fan and Carolina Panthers fan ever since 2003.  

I am more optimistic about the Panthers than the Bears.  I think a lack of preseason games hurt the Panthers.  On the other hand, the Bears are pretenders.  I still can't believe they drafted Trubisky over Deshaun.

3 hours ago, rjake100 said:

Looks like I took week 3 outright.  My team name, Buddy's 46, is a tribute to the late Buddy Ryan and his famed 46 zone defense.  I am a lifelong Chicago Bears fan and Carolina Panthers fan ever since 2003.  

I am more optimistic about the Panthers than the Bears.  I think a lack of preseason games hurt the Panthers.  On the other hand, the Bears are pretenders.  I still can't believe they drafted Trubisky over Deshaun.

Congrats! :party:

If you have not already done so via another staff member, then please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me @MoeFOH and we'll arrange dispatch of your sampler prize. 

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Bringing it home with the week 4 win!  Sweating that KC game up until they got the back to back touchdowns in the 4th quarter. 

43 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Congrats.

Told my wife I was tied w a gaggle for 1st, and she responded w a “season has been really predictable so far but congrats I guess”. True love haha. 

I did not ask her how her online sports bets were going. 

Thank you!  At least she has a clue. My wife starts trying to talk about football and it more or less turns into the same lesson I’ve given a hundred times. ?

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Got murdered in my family fantasy league (thanks Aaron Rogers and your three points) and kinda killed here dropping out of the logjam at second. 

time to drown my sorrows and continue my day job. 

Lol. Rehab is for quitters 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...