Do you have one or two celebratory cigars that you reward yourself with?

Do you have one or two celebratory cigars that you reward yourself with?

Picture yourself cracking a milestone, completing a rather challenging task, maybe these days it is simply making it to the weekend with your humour and sanity in check :D

You have some time to yourself and open your humidor........what are the one or two cigars that you repeatedly reach for when it comes to rewarding yourself ?

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess I found mine.  Big SNOW day yesterday. OR BHK56 from 2010 after dinner. Smoked a couple of others along the way.... P1 from the jar. SS#2 '09 RoboT

Open up humidor. Look through humidor. Reemmber im poor and tax is high and i don't have any high end cigars. Remember which cigar i had last that blew my mind. Grab the Boli PC or Punch punch, or RyJ

Only 1 box is being saved for when I hit a milestone birthday. An untouched box of 1970s Dunhill Montecristo Especial no. 2s. A couple more and I will smoke my first one. Other than that, everyth

I haven’t dipped into my box of Siglo VI or 3 pack of Esplenditios yet but I’m waiting for an exceptional special occasion. Other special occasion smokes are Padron 1964 maduro torpedo, Tatuaje La Verite 2013, Sir Winston, or partagas P2 (MSU SEP 18 are complete standouts and amazing). 

• Like 2

I’m driven more by mood and tastes that I’m seeking. Could be a RASCC. Could be a Lusitania. Could be Coro. Have a few espys and sig VI but I’m really going to let those age. 

so more about tastes ims seeking and time I have to smoke. 

• Like 2

Bushido, Toast Across America 2012 Diamond Crown

On 9/7/2020 at 5:47 PM, NicPac said:

I have a collection of rare/HTF/vintage sticks that are for those occasions. ?

Any standouts, either flavor or rarity?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DBNInc said:

Any standouts, either flavor or rarity?

I think I have quite a few standouts (at least standouts in my eyes) but the few that I’m most looking forward to smoking when the time is right are Partagas X Anni Salomon, a couple 1980s Davidoffs, a couple OR Opus, a couple different La Gloria Cubanas from 1997 and an OR Don Alejandro. I also have a few vintage boxes of Bolivars that I cherish. I love old Bolivars. 

• Like 1

I have a good selection of special cigars but the ones I keep for big occasions would be things I’ll never get again like custom Hamlet cigars. I do have a milestone coming up later this week and I may have one of my Hamlet Flying Pigs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1