Shocking Double Standards!

3 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Because the museum paid a lot of money for all that artwork not being stared at.

Those people are still paying admission though. i doubt a museum cares if you stare at art, other people, or a urinal as long as they get $. 

7 hours ago, eldude said:

Those people are still paying admission though. i doubt a museum cares if you stare at art, other people, or a urinal as long as they get $. 

Of course the museum cares! They could have charged a lot more for admission if they had a living, interactive piece of art!! :P

• Like 1

In NY it’s legal for women to walk around completely topless, I’m surprised a deep v is a problem anywhere!

In Austin, we use to have a nude cyclist who would go by from time to time. My kids thought it was hilarious. I just though “all that biking and he’s still that fat.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DBNInc said:

In NY it’s legal for women to walk around completely topless, I’m surprised a deep v is a problem anywhere!

Same here in Ontario Canada. But I've been living here over 10 years and have never seen a woman in public topless, though a lot of male neighbours mow their lawn without a shirt on.

Though I'm 99% sure you couldn't get into a museum without a shirt on.