Hey there...

Welcome newbie! My favorite online source sells the Cohibas with glass-top boxes. His cousin gets them straight from the factory. Wish I could tell you which site, but I'm saving them for myself!

Good luck!

• Like 4

HEEEEYYY - WHADDUP, My friend, long time no hear! Great to see you check in with us citizens here and there at times!

15 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

image.png.6f510cef66857888a788f1427ac42584.png

Swing wildly with no remorse Fuzz... This newbie @CanuckSARTech is a blight on this pristine community.

Thanks Mus.  Love you too, buddy.

Are you going to Mali again anytime soon?  I'm sure I can get there soon, and give the border agents a BS story about you smuggling cigars in, and get your passport number flagged by Interpol perhaps!!!  :stir:  ? 

12 hours ago, cigcars said:

HEEEEYYY - WHADDUP, My friend, long time no hear! Great to see you check in with us citizens here and there at times!

Janet my dear, I hope all is well!  Yeah, I've gotta try to be more regular on here.  The last two or three years, I've been delaying getting a new computer set-up, which didn't make things feasible with all the work travel.  Wife and I have new laptops and the kids use the desktop at home, so I'm trying to get updated and caught up on my "online commitments"!  LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squarehead said:

Hi Keith,how you're doing?Didn't hear from you in a long time except for your e-mail awhile ago.

Hans, hugs mister.  Erin says hi as well.  Yes, transitioning email and computer stuff.  I had some work issues a bit ago, and really peeled back from online stuff - it was family or work only, and everything took a back seat.  Trying to find a better balance now.

It's also hard over the past few years, as not as many ways for all of us to get together to smoke.  I've popped into the megacity for a few smokes with some over the later winter early this year, but then this Covid thing hit.  LOL.

Say hi to Erin back from me.I'm very busy at work and still drive a lot.I miss our meetings in Toronto.Not that I could attend many due to my workload(driving between 2500-3000km a week)

On 9/10/2020 at 10:08 AM, CanuckSARTech said:

Hi all.  New member.

Whatdyahave for good cigar sources online?  Any interesting gun / politics / religion topics in this place?

;) :P  :stir: 

Rumor is the site name to be changed to Cigar Manifesto. THIS is the place where all your dreams come true!

On 9/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, CanuckSARTech said:

Hi all.  New member.

Whatdyahave for good cigar sources online?  Any interesting gun / politics / religion topics in this place?

;) :P  :stir: 

Fox Oscar  FNG

?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Guess no Havana this year brother :(

Hell, we can't even go to Canada!

I KNOW!!!!  Sucks, huh?  John and Alex and I (maybe with Frank), we were all keeping our fingers crossed, and were gonna get a casa right around the corner from Espacios and Cira Garcia, and we were planning for going there if things opened up.  But this thing is unprecedented, and we just couldn't swing it, and called things off back in August.  Most Canadian workplaces (including mine), will let you travel if you need, or even just WANT, but besides your vacation time itself, you gotta use holiday time for the needed 14-day quarantine after.  That's a killer for any plans, right there.  I'm getting set to travel for work (I'm currently in the middle of a 14-day pre-deployment monitored isolation right now), and I'll have to do another 14-day window upon our return, but because it's work related, it doesn't actually take away any of my holiday time.  So, I still do get to travel, in my roll and with my work (back doing the same as I did a few years back again), but it's not really a vacation usually, LOL.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, nino said:

Fox Oscar  FNG

?

Love you too, Tio.

I actually had to think about that one for a second or two.  Not second nature, compared to actual short forms that I'm used to, LOL.  Erin says the only one she knows is Bravo Juliet, lol (she says with a wink).  She passes along her hugs your way too, Nino.

Since I'm new though....Do you like to travel?  I heard you're a pilot?  :stir: ?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, CanuckSARTech said:

Love you too, Tio.

I actually had to think about that one for a second or two.  Not second nature, compared to actual short forms that I'm used to, LOL.  Erin says the only one she knows is Bravo Juliet, lol (she says with a wink).  She passes along her hugs your way too, Nino.

Since I'm new though....Do you like to travel?  I heard you're a pilot?  :stir: ?

Funny, we had to learn the NATO alphabet and all those 3-letter codes and you FNG's get a free ride and don't even get Eff Off ?

Seriously, all well here, give Erin a big "incestous" kiss and you have mail.

Stay well and safe big man !

• Like 2