Hey there...

5 hours ago, Perla said:

Hi Keith, good to see you are still alive. 
Big hug to Erin. 
Miss your blog. 

Ute!  Thank you, and thanks from Erin also.

I'm trying to get this new laptop up and running, compiling email backups into their respective folders (500-something unread random emails to go), and getting photo backups all sorted into folders and ready for some blog updates I've been seriously lacking on.

Your Cuba artwork box is still beautifully in-place atop my humidor cabinet.  I hope things are well for you - I was just getting caught up with Nino about some of his goings-on, and I hope things are good for you as well!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, canadianbeaver said:

Hey Keith! Hi to Erin and Family from Ontario north bro!

Hey there, Lisa!  Thanks, and best wishes to you and yours!  Hope this summer treated you well - we took the kids camping for a few weeks in Sault Ste Marie and Owen Sound / Wiarton areas this summer (drove thru your area - I worked covering shift in Meaford for a couple of summer seasons over the past couple years), and I miss that area of the province a bit!  Fairly cool weather occasionally this summer tho.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:08 AM, CanuckSARTech said:

Hi all.  New member.

Whatdyahave for good cigar sources online?  Any interesting gun / politics / religion topics in this place?

;) :P  :stir: 

A friend of mine tells me the gas station sells Cuban rounds. Those are real Cubans right?!?

• Haha 1