Worlds Unique Ashtray Catalogue

The competition winner for this has been drawn ...but it is too good not to continue posting up what you come across :D

Post up the Ugliest/Most Unique ashtrays on the net today.  Current or vintage ....it doesn't really matter.  

Ashtray design can be an artform. Other times it can be a complete CF. Put those aspects together (artform/CF)and you have something that either puts a smile on your face/ makes you raise your eyebrows.....or both :D

• Like 3

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You want an ugly ashtray? I'll give you a horror story!! An ashtray of partially smoked and discarded Monte Grand Edmundos!!

Classy...

There is a fish that is used to make canned "Steers in tomato sauce". In Russian, the name of the fish is written the same way as the colloquial name of a cigarette butt. Hence the tradition: use an e

So sorry if the previous post deeply offends anyone. I understand if it is taken down/ removed . I will accept any punishment for posting something so vulgar and gross and so very disturbing to members ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But this thread is overall quite apt.  I was just texting Frank about one of the PCC / Siglo Accessories ashtrays just a couple of days ago.  The "Cuba navigation" ashtray, the one paying tribute to Columbus / the compass rose one.

It's stunning, the colour focus on Cuba, the rich gold highlights, and the attention to detail with the compass points.  

I wish they still had some - I woulda ordered one a few days ago.

Cuba Navigation ashtray - Siglo Accessory - Hong Kong's #1 Cigar Accessory  Shop

• Like 4

• El Presidente changed the title to Worlds Unique Ashtray Catalogue