Where do I draw the line?

..........I draw the line when my cigars live better than I do  :D

A passion for cigars and for luxury.

Every Reposo is a custom-tailored unique piece featuring avant-garde design. Our room objects also meet very high standards from a technical perspective.

A precisely defined atmosphere ages cigars to become exclusive, premium vintage pieces. In this way, a Reposo simultaneously gives life to two primary passions: For exquisite cigars and for pure luxury.

“Cigars change thoughts into dreams.”

Victor Marie Hugo

REPOSO CUBE

$5074 USD

This is a unique humidor backed by a minimalist and timeless design and handcrafted to house a personal selection of different premium cigars.

In your Reposo Cube, fragrant cedrela envelopes each individual cigar, protecting it against the mixing of different flavors. The climate for careful storage is created through the perfect interaction of optimum air circulation and carefully attuned humidity.

1.jpg

REPOSO COLUMN

$36084 USD 

Even the first impression is impressive. Feast your eyes on its precious finish, heavy floating glass, and premium stainless steel for a contemporary elegant look.

A Reposo Column consists of 36 individual pieces of cedrela, which are carefully carved out of a single block of wood that is aged over many years. We combine best-in-class technologies to achieve this: Electronic humidity generation with smart PLC control and UVC sterilization of air and water.

This feature is designed to offer many decades of service for personal vintage cigars.

metrica-reposo-12-humidor-dark-klein.jpg

REPOSO COLUMN NAUTIC

$42850

The Reposo Column Nautic enables you to enjoy cigars on the high seas. This handcrafted humidor brings together distinguished materials with cutting-edge technology. The base, which can be anchored, is made from brushed steel. The demineralized water supply is contained within an integrated surge-protected tank with constant level monitoring.

Each Reposo Column Nautic also features self-monitoring of all unit conditions and electronic probes with alarm functions. Fully automatic UVC sterilization ensures optimum hygiene, and an integrated WLAN module enables remote control via smartphone. Dimmable LED spotlights in the air-conditioned space and on the base unlock additional customization options.

Ideal for autonomous storage and aging of cigars on yachts over the course of many years.

2.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Couldn't you just buy some used glass display case, get someone to build some Spanish cedar shelves plus get a cigar oasis at the bottom, some fans, LED lights and do the same thing? There's a lot of fancy language here I feel you pay for.

Like: 

"distinguished materials with cutting-edge technology" ha!

or

"UVC sterilization of air and water" - electric fans and distilled water.

33 minutes ago, dshot said:

"distinguished materials with cutting-edge technology" ha!

or

"UVC sterilization of air and water" - electric fans and distilled water.

^^^^^ this 100%   what a bunch of disgusting BS merchants.     I'd prefer to keep my cigars in a 1970's kids lunch box with a slice of apple inside, rather than give these idiots a single penny. 

Terrible price

Terrible aesthetic

Terrible functionality

just terrible

• Like 3