NFL 2020 Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Bills are looking pretty good so far! Josh Allen looks like he turned a corner in year 3...and it doesn't lead to a cliff

Congrats Brian (Viva Vegas) on 16/16 in round two  Sampler coming your way!   Reminder to MoeFOH that he is expected to win this competition and save me from paying out a winners prize.

I will never forget as a kid watching Scott Norwood miss that field goal. Every time I see one I think of the bills!  Sorry for memory. 

1 hour ago, GotYaGoat said:

How bout them Bills!!?? ?

In regards to their 38-9 rout of the Patriots which completed the last Monday Night Football game this season, you've got to affirm that yes...they were pretty good.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JohnS said:

In regards to their 38-9 rout of the Patriots which completed the last Monday Night Football game this season, you've got to affirm that yes...they were pretty good.

They've been waiting 20 years to shove it down NE's throat. They came to play all 60 mins. 

I'd give the Bills a real chance to beat KC. Might be the Cinderella this year.

I won a lunch bet at the start of the year that the Bears would win more games than the Patriots...locked it up this week.  Carnitas coming on Thursday!  Unfortunately, Rodgers is coming on Sunday.  I swear, that one guy wants to beat the Bears more than the entire Bears team wants to beat the Packers.  

2 hours ago, JohnnyO said:

Yah but if anyone manages to beat KC, they would likely go on the road to Buffalo instead of having a home game. John

Definitely understand. Chances are high of the Browns putting Big Ben on the sideline permanently. Ton of bad blood between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Him healthy is obviously the key to any SB aspirations. 

• 2 weeks later...