Pick box of Cohiba Robusto

Which Coro? Choose one   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are in Havana and looking for a box of Cohiba Robusto.  Maelyn behind the counter pulls three boxes for your inspection. Blow and behold aroma, construction and wrapper shows them all to be P

# 3  amazing for me.

I can tell y'all like to smoke your CoRo young.  When #1 is indeed best. But in my experience, the box that has the best chance of becoming mind-blowingly good at 8+ years is more likely to be #2

• 1 year later...

Happened across this thread…and aside from being an interesting one worthy of a bump, I’m also doing so, so that we have decent CoRo to look at in the forum that aren’t riddled with beetle holes and look more like Swiss cheese than they do cigars 🤪

12 minutes ago, Tstew75 said:

The answer is still #1 🍒

Agreed. Though I wouldn’t be upset in the least if box 2 showed up on my front porch. 

Did find it curious some commented that they preferred the Siglo series to be closer to 2/3 than 1…as that was something I’d not seen before. Always preferred all my Cohiba to be closer to color of box 1 & have yet to get any personally anywhere close to 3. 

• Like 1

Just now, coug28 said:

Agreed. Though I wouldn’t be upset in the least if box 2 showed up on my front porch. 

Did find it curious some commented that they preferred the Siglo series to be closer to 2/3 than 1…as that was something I’d not seen before. Always preferred all my Cohiba to be closer to color of box 1 & have yet to get any personally anywhere close to 3. 

I'd accept #2, but would never choose it. I think #3 is wayyyy to dark

Cohiba is the marca that definitely gets the best wrapper leaf & most of the minty A+++ boxes you see from Laguito are much closer to #1. It's my thinking they wrap the star vitolas in those & sometimes use the darker for Siglos, CoRos & the like.