Your post CV19 destination bucket list

Had to cancel trip to Japan, shooting in Argentina, and fishing/hiking in Hawaii - will be starting the bucket list right where I left off with those. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I have put this one on my destination bucket list. 

The new Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is very much like other great resorts on the maldives. 

Great accommodation/great water etc etc

1.jpg

2.jpg

But it is the cigar and wine bar that captured my interest :clap:

3.jpg

Post up your Post CV19 Bucket List  :thumbsup:

Very nice Pres. The closest I'll get to the Maldives are the cans of Global Raincoast Tuna I have. LOL.

• Haha 4

Yep had trips to S.Korea, New Zealand, and Italy planned that all got cancelled.  Start with those and then snowboarding in Japan and summer hiking in Norway are some ideas I have!

9 minutes ago, moneyneversleeps said:

Had trip to Japan scheduled for November with wife.  Booked the holy grail with miles- ANA first class to Tokyo.  Super bummed. 

Did this before iah->nrt, was so nice!  Was pretty empty in first class, so I got my seat and then the attendant made the seat across the aisle a bed so I could pop over to that seat whenever I wanted to sleep.  I still use those pj's to lounge around the house lol.

• Like 3

I’d like to go back to Salzburg, then take the train over to Prague...

• Like 1

I’d like to go back to Salzburg, then take the train over to Prague...

I did both of those along with Vienna a few years ago and it was a great trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a hell of an itenary for 2020.  Mexico in February (done), Italy in March (exchanged for Egypt as things were shutting down in Italy, great decision), Peru and the Inca Trail in Sept (cancelled), Hawaii in 10 days (cancelled), Havana in November (cancelled). 

The Inca Trail has been rescheduled for Sept '21.  Add in Havana a couple of times, and either Italy or Greece for post covid plans. 

Gonna try the American Southwest in a couple of weeks (Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, maybe a day or 2 in Vegas ) 

Looking forward to a reboot. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GolfT3 said:

Had to cancel trip to Japan, shooting in Argentina, and fishing/hiking in Hawaii - will be starting the bucket list right where I left off with those. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Those shoots in Argentina are something I'd love to take my son on soon. He's 15 and out shoots me something fierce. 

Trips to visit our families foremost.

Scotland/Ireland will have to be first vacation. My better half wants a trip where we were married.

Bucket has many but will exclude: places with shite healthcare. 

• Like 1

Had business trips to multiple places in Europe: Berlin, Zurich, and Belgrade. Would like to get those back on the calendar at the very least. Outside of that, being able to leave the US would be nice

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

I hope to bring the family back to Israel in the summer. To me the most meaningful trip. Plan to stop in Dubai now too on the way. 

Israel is near the top of my list, as well. Here's hoping that it can be soon for both of us

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bmf30180 said:

Those shoots in Argentina are something I'd love to take my son on soon. He's 15 and out shoots me something fierce. 

This was a father son trip as well with some family friends. Will be my first time shooting down there and I’m hopeful we’ll figure out a new time for it. Making it a priority. Hope you and your son get a chance to go as well sometime soon.