Your best cigar experience of September 2020?

Strangely, a Jun18 Cazadores.  It wasn’t the best smoke I had all month, that’s probably a May18 CoRo that was brilliant, but there was something so satisfying about that Cazadores, it was everything I wanted it to be that evening while sitting on my deck watching golfers.  I started with Premise Rum, and as I started to get a little drunk I moved on to Old Fashioneds with Michters Rye.  A great, solo, drunken evening.  

• Like 4

This Cohiba Corona Especiales that I picked up in Cuba last year. Just amazing with two years of age. I think it was more my mood and thinking about my time there more so. But the burn and smoke was spot on. Just curious what one was for you last month @El Presidente?

20200828_122740.jpg

• Like 4

Without a doubt, a 2019 Siglo VI tubo from 24:24. Abundant richness of classic Cohiba flavors, without 5 years of waiting. 

• Like 4

Either an Esplendido with a light wrapper from our hosts or a Hoyo Epi 1 Tubo from the island. Such an incredible surprise. The Hoyo wins on minute for minute enjoyment. Unfortunately they were a three pack...we will be hoarding the last two for special days. 

Worst was a dark Siglo II from our hosts. Just terrible burning tent peg after being dry boxed for a month. The second one on deck was punted back to its sisters to go hide for many years. ?

• Like 1

HUpmann 2 LUB FEB 15 from recent 2424 PCC aged program and Trini La Trova 19, which i smoked yesterday. Both were glorious so difficult to choose from.

• Like 1

2012 H Unman Royal Robusto, UPE NOV 12.

I smoked more cigars than usual last month. Quite a few 4 star beauties. The HURR was obtained from a private sale and the cigars are beautiful. A little fat for me but that aside this a a good cigar and a regional release that I'd pursue along with the RA Superiors.

• Like 1