Heads Up. Nespresso has Cuban coffee in stock.

Puros Y Vino

• Fuzz changed the title to Heads Up. Nespresso has Cuban coffee in stock.
5 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Available in both original and Vertuo formats.  Get them before they're gone!

It has been out for at least a year but recently out of stock. It is not a permanent item so who knows when it will disappear. There's also a Puerto Rico special release that's out right now and very good as well--quite similar to the Cuba to my taste.

EDIT: Still is out of stock in the US.

Right now in Aus, we have the Aged Sumatra Limited Edition. Personally, I find it too weak with very little flavour. Just doesn't have enough punch for me. My personal preferences are; India, Inspirazione Napoli & Kazaar.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Right now in Aus, we have the Aged Sumatra Limited Edition. Personally, I find it too weak with very little flavour. Just doesn't have enough punch for me. My personal preferences are; India, Inspirazione Napoli & Kazaar.

Same here in Hong Kong Fuzz. I agree with you and find the aged Sumatra weak and lacking flavour with little crema.

36 minutes ago, Baccy said:

I just ordered like 100 capsules a week ago and they were out of the CC. So it's back in stock now???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure. @maverickdrinker and I are located in Canada, so your mileage may vary.

Edit: Wonder if it's tightening sanctions...

On 10/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, bundwallah said:

Available in both original and Vertuo formats.  Get them before they're gone!

Thanks for the heads-up.... just placed my order ??

Good deal at Costco business Centers in Ontario right now. 100 capsules for $28.99. The reviews are stellar. Picked up a box today to try. Hopefully, it lives up to the reviews. Good value at 0.29 cents a pod.

fa31885b82bfa8793c0139aab90f80a7.jpg

I also posted this in the ‘let’s take Nespresso’ in the food thread. Come join the conversation if you are a Nespresso fan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, maverickdrinker said:

Good deal at Costco business Centers in Ontario right now.

Thanks!

Are these aluminum or are they plastic? I ask because most of the compatible pods I have seen are plastic. Just a personal preference.

Thanks!
Are these aluminum or are they plastic? I ask because most of the compatible pods I have seen are plastic. Just a personal preference.

They are plastic bottoms. It’s seems only IIly and Starbucks are full aluminum from what I have seen so far on third party Nespresso capsules

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Just now, maverickdrinker said:

They are plastic bottoms. It’s seems only IIly and Starbucks are full aluminum from what I have seen so far on third party Nespresso capsules

Hope this helps

Thanks, that's actually very helpful. I've really enjoyed the Starbucks ones (though they're official, nespresso co-branded, so no discount and maybe a premium due to starbucks), but didn't know the Illy ones were aluminum bottoms too, and haven't tried them yet.