• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost forgot... got some new pods too. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found these at Williams Sonoma today. Excited to try the spiced pecan pumpkin and Vietnamese. On sales to boot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just saw this post - huge Nespresso fan.  A staple with any morning CC.  Have the coffee bar set-up with a Latissima Touch that is amazingly old and the Keurig K-Classic that is also +8 year

Come on now. Do you really need an app to keep track of your capsule inventory and track your caffeine intake?
Having trouble keeping track of your capsules, YOU NEED MORE CAFFEINE.

Lol. Trying to balance my caffeine intake.

A couple of things:

Peru organic is starting to be released globally. It will be a permanent addition to the Vertuo line and a limited edition for the original line.

Jamaican Blue mountain rumoured to be released in late January/early February.

2 new lungos are starting to be released globally: Shanghai and Buenos Aires. Other current lungos are being rebranded and reformulated. Stockholm fortissio Lungo has been released in Canada.

Got the opportunity to restock on tribute to Trieste through a private sale. Should last me for a bit.

Rumours of 2021 Kona special reserve to be released early Q2

95295623287d34e4eb6d52cfeb82248f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Jamaican blue mountain is being released in Canada in February 1.

2 new lungos were released this week as part of a rebrand. The Shanghai and Buenos Aires lungos are now part of the world explorations series. Stockholm Lungo has also been released and Tokyo, Vienna and Cape Town to follow soon.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, maverickdrinker said:

New limited edition master origins Nicaragua La Cumplida Refinada and Peru Organic released in Canada today.

Exclusive edition Galapagos will be released on Monday, March 29th.

I'm loving the Peru - it's been available here for a couple weeks.  Just picked up a couple more sleeves of that and some of the Refinada today, as well.  Looking forward to trying the Refinada (might go crank the machine on now, as a matter of fact...).

• 1 year later...

I use the vertuo. I love the convenience. I owned a restaurant and we used a Nuova Simonelli. This is the first automatic machine I’ve owned and really appreciating the convenience. The coffee is good enough for me. I actually find it more consistent vs having to dial in a grinder and the espresso machine. But all the talk around the original had me thinking I may need to give that a go.